GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
yay .
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 / 7:28 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


booooooooo .
i dont like today .

anyway , give me some blogging inspiration .
and i changed my blog url . again .
im not changing it anymore !
im sticking to it . :D

i got my url inspiration from Nurul !
heh .

cause i always go ' ni qu zhuang qiang la ' .
then she's malay what !
so everytime i tell her go die ,
she will say too young to die or dont want die or that im very mean/evil .
so i say go and bang th wall .
thats how i got my url !
thanksssss .

love geog paper . <3
going to hate science and home ec tomorrow .
im going to fail . ._.

and i need blogging inspiration .
anyone has any ideas ?
tell me tell me . :D

Tag replies .
Jingwen: Hi charlene ;) know me right? Haha. I didn't know nuffnangs can track people. :P
heh . ofc ! is not say track laaaaaaaa . :D

Nicolene: Haha, got instinct its sec one (:
ahhah , why ? :D

Stephen: Sentosa...HAHA!! I like the 3rd photo too.
:D im such a slow blogger .

Vienna: Relink :)
relinked . :D

and one more thing .
many of you people know alr , but i shall say this big and loud .
( even though Xmas & my bday is still far , i just want you to know . :D )


I LOVE STITCHES AND I WOULD LOVE ONE FOR XMAS/BDAY .
th arcade ones would be best . :D


My biggest Stitch so far !
anyone capable of getting me one that's even bigger ?
:D





(L) .




-Edit-
Im switching over to haloscan !
to Enqi :
ofc ! thats why im me . :D
to Kellie :
yes i know . :D i love it ! heh .

okay thats it byebye cbox !

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥