GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
SAY CHEESE.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 / 5:45 PM 13credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HAHAHA.
this was me at xian's house 2 hours ago.
now scroll. ^^


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



heeheeheehee.
I CUT MY HAIR TO BOB LOL.
LIKE IT?

HAHAHA.

i got dark brown bobbed hairstyle babey.

^^
at xian's house right now, GONNA GO JAM LATER WOOHOO!



HELLO PEOPLE.
no i did not actually cut my hair, but apparently some ppl really believed me.
Let say, for starters, Vanna believed me!
(and is still under the belief that my hair is short)
no one told her that i dint cut my hair hhahahah.
It was meant as a harmless prank, nobody's hair was harmed in the making. :D
btw, i was wearing xian's bob wig.
thats why it was so short!
:D



(L).

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥