GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation
Sunday, March 25, 2012 / 1:30 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HAI GUYS.

I know I tend to disappear for weeks at end omg I'm trying hard not to do that anymore ):

Okay back to topic.


So the other day, Ivy received the email that we got shortlisted for Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation!

However as Thiang is overseas and all members are required to be at the movie, I'm now an individual ):

NEVERMIND, SOLO WARRIORS FTW.

Okay really back to topic now.

Just realised that I actually went to Cine two days in a row hehe whoops.
But somehow the time I spent there kinda overlapped, does that still count as a day?

Ö

So, I met up with my bestie!

Say hi to Tabithan :)


oh sweet lord why do I look so horrible.


HOW TO GET TO CINELEISURE:

Firstly, you get off at Somerset MRT station.

Head out at 313, and exit at the exit beside Forever 21.
Quite prominent!

Turn left and walk aaaaaaall the way straight till you see H&M on your left like so:


Cross the road to Mandarin Gallery, turn left walk straight a tad more, AND YOU'RE THERE!





Hugeass poster greets us once we walk into Cine.

/spazz/


Up and off to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE ARCADE!


Sorry la I'm secretly an overgrown child who finds love in playing arcade games.


Spotted Moris playing DDR. Dammit why these guys so good one.



Tabi was busy snapping pictures of me playing Jubeat hahaha omg distracting much.


After which we headed upstairs..


And spotted a Titanic poster!


/cue My Heart Will Go On music/


Okay okay.

We went upstairs to play

/drumroll/


L4D!


Yes I'm (not so) secretly also a gamer chick.
Friends that know me think I'm weird/cool at the same time cause I'm a girl that actually doesnt suck that much at DotA. (okay I'm actually pretty bad at it but my excuse for it is cause I'm a girl. Your argument is invalid.)


E2MAX at Level 9!

There's also a small "arcade" and cinema hall here!


Third attempt at trying to take a macro photo of the Razor logo.

#epicfail



L4D WOOOOOOOOOOOO





Tabi's a pro la omg why am I always getting thrashed at games by boys.



Also tried out the Four Swordsmen arena!
It's like a normal game just that we only have meelee weapons(no guns wtf.) and no normal zombies.
Only special types like Hunter, Boomer, Tank, Jockey, Charger, Witch, etc etc etc.



/okay time to fast forward to the next day at the same time because I left after L4D for training./


Am I confusing you?
I hope not.

Time for tea break,

FROLICK!


Can only eat this 3 months later HAHA omg.


With Kailun!
She's my cheer teammate :3


I realized I always put on none or close to no makeup when I head out.
Why bother putting on so much makeup when I'm naturally fabulous?

WTF SHAMELESS HAHAHAHA sorry.
(okay la I did put a little makeup, I drew my eyebrows. Counted not?)



Went to play Jubeat with Kailun and Moris(Yes bumped into him again haha). Got thrashed by Moris.

Sigh getting thrashed in games like becoming a norm for me.

/sad face/


After that it was off to The Grand Cathay for the Gala premiere of THE HUNGER GAMES!

/does random spazzing OMGOMGOMGIMSOEXCITEDICANDIE kinda thing/

did that in the cinema and Evalee laughed at me HAHA.

Met up with Odwin!



After that we had to surrender all out electronic devices ):


Movie's pretty good!

Slightly different from the book though. Not all scenes were there, and Gale's role wasnt really as important in the movie as compared to the book.

Okay no time for spoilers, GO CHECK OUT THE MOVIE OKAY.


With Wanjing, Odwin and Evalee after the movie!


Had Macs at Plaza Sing after the movie because almost everywhere was closed. ._.



Random photo of my phone, wallet, and Sebas's Balmain watch. Super like a girl's watch hahaha looks better on me lor.

Yknow now that I actually think about it, I go to Cineleisure A LOT.
I guess it's because it's a centralised spot where I can catch up with my friends to do so many things.

It can be pool this day, movie on another, and the arcade next!
Even just meeting up there for food is good, there's quite a few good spots!

Okay I think you guys got bored of reading my words HAHA I bet you just scrolled past the words and only view the photos right!

Tsk tsk tsk /shakes head in disapproval/

Okay now this is awkward.


Here's a photo of Macs shaker fries to make you hungry.



Okay bye.

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥