GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Let's rock.
Sunday, April 8, 2012 / 11:08 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hey guys!

Back again, this time with Challenge #3 of Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation!

For this challenge, we had to create a fashion related video based in Cineleisure!

For this fashion video, I went down to Cineleisure to concoct something different from my wardrobe!


My theme for this was...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ROCKER CHICK!

Okay la I THINK it's rocker chick. ):


Go watch the video! Don't forget to comment here or at the video page!
I wanna know what you guys think of the outfit :)






How was the video?

Okay gonna spam you people with photos from when I went shopping!





With Kailun!







SO CUTE OMG SKULL JENGA, ME WANT. Why Becky Berry sell so many cute stuff!!




With Maryanne!


8 years of friendship going strong :)









Plenty of photos, shall spam you all next time :D












Tabi made me do this HAHA








Back view of my outfit!




Editor's Market sells Cheap Monday jeans for $99, Denim Store sells it for $119. WHY LIKE THIS?!




I like military-ish buttons :)




FemmeX damn chio must take more pictures.

Plus the manager was super nice, she let me film in the store!


How's the top?



My awesome shoes. Anyone can guess where they are from?








Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥