GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
OH LOOK WHAT I FOUND .
Wednesday, November 11, 2009 / 8:57 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


look what dear kelly posted on that particular photo .

im going to do some space adjustments for easier reading .

I'm sticking my head in here because seriously I know like at least 1/3 of you and Char's my best friend.
Ignore the fact that I was just FB-surfing and clicked on the gigantuan number of comments Charlene made on one single little photo.
Now, before we start on my happy comment, let me point out something - have you guys ever studied English properly?
The amount of proper English (or lack thereof) is simply astounding.
Okay, ignoring typos - maybe sometimes,
you think too fast and your fingers just cannot keep up with your brain and you make spelling errors.
We'll let that slide.
But really, your punctuation.


Okay moving on~ ♥
To put it frankly, I find your idea of a 'exclusive' clique just plain stupid.
What do you dear people define as exclusive?
Is it like those girls who go oh we're friends and we don't need anyone else yeah~
or something like that?
I'm pretty convinced that these is the case.
8AM can only hold 8 people? Not 9?
Just because the name of your lovely clique starts with an eight, not a nine?
So if you call it 9AM, there's space for nine?
Someone, please, enlighten me on this.
I'm afraid that my brain functions much slower than you people and I simply cannot grasp the logic.
Vienna, you asked what is the drawing trying to prove,
what kind of evidence it shows.
Well, I'll tell you - it's plain proof.
Cold, hard evidence of you excluding Charlene Kiew.
Not leaving her out? No, no? I mean, really you aren't?
Seriously.
Then, you go on and tell her that she "just doesn't get it".
Excuse me while I laugh directly in your face.
Yes, Vienna, we are a bunch of three-year-olds who stare at you with uncomprehending and drool-crusted faces.
Even in the case that she does not get it,
have you ever tried to explain?
(Not including the, for the lack of a better word,
shitty attempts at dodging what she poses as a question)
No, you just leave her to hover over crystal balls in a gypsy tent.
Nichole, Rachel, you people stated that because it's already the end of the year,
"why should we [Charlene] bring this up"?
I'll tell you why.

Because, unlike that sparkly world with rainbows and butterflies that you live in,
we live in a world where friendships do not automatically end at the end of the year.
In our world where it's not always full of sunshine and rainbows and butterflies with swaying willow trees,
friendships can last longer than the winter solstice.

Rachel, you indirectly stated that Charlene was hypocritical about the explanations part.
Now, what about you?
You said that the three (Nichole, Vienna, you) of you wanted to explain to her but really,
I just cannot spot even a speck of this explanation.
If you really did explain, and by some grave mistake I missed that little comment,
do not hesitate to point the way out for my unseeing eyes.
Actually, before you start screaming at me that I'm being very critical
(or maybe even flaming! Le gasp!)
with you guys, hear this - yes, I really do have a bone to pick with you.
In fact, quite a few. Maybe the thigh bones and femurs, for instance.
Going back to where I left off.

Rachel, if I have to pick, I would say that you really are the most hypocritical of the entire bunch.
You say that 8AM "became" an exclusive clique,
but it was "not really" an exclusive clique at first?
So that means that it was partially (but not really) exclusive but then suddenly firecrackers lit up and BOOM you became exclusive,
like a spur in the moment action?
And also. You stated, in your lovely chatspeak,
that there was "only 8ppl in it, it was never 9ppl".
So why did you lead Charlene on,
pretending that oh hey there you're a part of our lovely clique with rainbows and butteflies
but actually we're just saying this on our lips and you never existed?
Is that what you were aiming for? Help me out here.
I'm terribly confused.

You even have the nerve to ask in your horribly decapitated English whether
"you [Charlene]get it now? i'm sorry."
Yeah right, you're sorry.
Excuse me for a moment while I laugh my head off in some lovely corner in my lovely house.
I'll say this now: How lovely of you to apologise to her!
You're such a sensible, lovely girl who has the courage to apologise for her wrongdoings! ♥
Of course, it is up to you whether or not you believe my compliment.
But surely you do, right?
I'll be so utterly heartbroken if you did not.
In fact, I'll go cry in some lonely corner with sad whitewashed walls and spotted red mushrooms magically sprouting out of thin air.


Nicole~ ♥ Surely you do remember me.
It's hard not to?
The spiker with knee injuries? :D
For a period of time (rather long, I might add)
your classmate in St Nicholas? Yeah, that Kelly.
Oh, I must add - Nicole, you contridacted Rachel!
:D You wrote "were we even explaining anything?"
when Rachel was all angelic and stating that you people wanted to explain.
Excuse me again so that I can laugh my head off at your combined stupidity.
You stated that "there's always next year to form 8AM or a new 9-member clique or something".
This further proves that in your sparkly, glittery, neon-coloured world with rainbows and butterflies,
once the countdown ball at the end of the year hits 'zero',
your friendship literally goes up in smoke! Yay!


If this issue really started before EOYs
(which, if I may remind you, was eons ago),
why didn't you people approach Charlene and talk it over with her?
Please insert my comment about hovering over a gypsy ball just about right here.
Yes, here.
In fact, I should just copy and paste your lovely comment here.
"Char, don't take it to heart lah.actually we all love you,we really do okay.
it's just that sometimes the decisions were not based individually,
but as a group.

but even so, i hope this doesn't affect you too much."
Oh I really can sense the abundance of love and peace and care here!
And, if you allow me to quote an old Disney song,
can you feel the love tonight~~~~ ♥♥♥

Let me ask you a question - who makes up the group?
The individuals.
So who makes the decisions?
The group.

Who, are the individuals.
Ignorance of the English Language is no defence!
And as a parting note,
"i hope this doesn't affect you too much",

please allow me to use chatspeak with a tinge of lolspeak of the Japanese-fandom-dialect here.
LOOOOOOLWHUT WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LIEK TIS IS TTLY SRS BZNS MAN!
SRRRRRRRS BZNS DESU.

And a random quote from the dear Rachel - "yes i know you are feeling horrible now,
but we told you the truth alre."
NO RACHEL OF COURSE SHE IS FEELING ALL SPARKLY AND HAPPY AND JOYFUL AND SINGING RANDOM OMG PRAISE THE WORLD SONGS BECAUSE YOU SAY SORRY.
AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?

I'm going to end off here with just a few more words,
of which some will come as a direct quote from Charlene.
She has summed my lovely comment here into just two words - fuck dishonesty.
Yes, really.
Fuck your dishonesty.
And while I'm at it,
fuck your hypocritical we're-so-sorry-but-it-has-to-be-this-way comments and oh-so-touching consolations which are obviously utterly fake.
Fuck them all.

Delete this if you want, because to be honest I don't give a damn.
Or maybe you could use this as a case study in writing basic English. ♥


OMGWTFHNOWAY .
its long enough to be a compo .
and kelly only did this cause she was pissed at th 8 people in 8AM .
or apparently , Nicole , Rachel and Vienna .

if they deleted this , i dont care .
for those who dont understand this at all , refer to this .
if you cant access it than it not my fault okay . (:

two little simple words ,
FUCK DISHONESTY .

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥