GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Fright Night.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011 / 9:23 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Happy Halloween folks!

How'd you spend yours?




GRAWRRRRRRRR

hahaha sorry. Spent my Halloween's at Ardent's!





They had a special menu for that night!
Had the Bloody Eyeballs and Molten Lava :3

No pictures for the pasta because I completely forgot until I was halfway through ):

But, here are some other photos!


The decorations around the place was pretty good~
Pardon the horrible photos cause I forgot to bring my camera's flash ):




Really cute candle holder :3


The rest of the place in general!




They were also showing a movie on their tv!
Friday the 13th and some zombie show after that haha.


My Molten Lava Cake!




Biscuit has the words R.I.P on it!


The waffles! Absolutely deelish omg its so tasty that... I cant find a word for it.

MAGNIFIQUE.

There was this small jelly mouse at the top haha.



Ah and the maple syrup was skillfully hidden underneath the waffles.



The parental units were drinking this and it's actually pretty nice!


Had a sip and the taste was light and sweet.
Its like champagne just sweeter!

Wasn't really full after my pasta and cake cause I shared it with my mum, so I order an Eggs Benedict!


Added bacon which is at the far end of the plate. :3

Took alot of pictures after that!
Unfortunately it's all using someone else's camera )):


From Left to Right: Me, my Mum, Claire, Yessica, my sister.

Claire and Yessica are the owners of Ardent's!
So young, pretty and capable!
They even specially went to Army Market to customize their Halloween costumes.

Ah in case you haven't noticed, I'm in a Red Cross uniform!
(It's my sister's haha. She owned it back in primary school aka 13-14 years ago)


(That Halo doesn't belong to me!)

Went to Clark Quay w my parents after that for some picture taking.


Only got one because the rest are just of my mum!
I was just wearing my dress and not the uniform over it cause it was so hot. ):

There was like Mario, Yoda, Cleopatra, and so much more!!!

Super crowded outside Arena though.



Here's wishing everyone a Happy Halloween(even though it's a day late)!


Btw, go check out Ardent's at their FB page here.

Imagine you are travelling in the woods. You are hungry and tired. You have passed by a few inns and taverns, which are either rowdy or impersonal - unless you wish to check into an inn – and they only serve food predictably dreary. Oh, wait. There is another place; however it would take you deeper into the woods and on higher latitude - near the mountainous area. It may be a little past dusk before you reach that area.

As you amble along the dusty road, exhausted and growing quite impatient, something visibly indiscernible came into view. A house. It is two-storied, standing behind a small courtyard, trimmed with dancing lights emitting from the windows. You hear some soft laughter rising above some indistinct clinking. But one thing: the unmistakable smell of food. Suddenly, the air smell fresh as apples and aromatic as herbs, which are both strangely familiar and comforting. As you step into ARDENT'S, you know this is the place that would suit you very well.

80 Neil Road S(088842) ;
Open from 11am - 12 mn ;
63257077 ;
Serving all-day breakfast ;


X.

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥