GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Men's Fashion Week '11
Sunday, April 3, 2011 / 11:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


This day started off with a random call to a good friend of mine.

Headed to the Expo & Convention Center (because I was at the Theater side for Lion King!) and tadah!

There it was, where the Men's Fashion Week was being held.


I started off being really blur inside Hall B,
(Or Fashion Metropolis, as to what Frank - the chairperson - calls it)

Started the evening with a 'tour' around the area as well as the backstage area!

Awesome to have a crew pass man.


After that I was in a booth where people write encouraging messages on the walls for Japan.

I wrote a message too!
Sadly I totally forgot to snap a photo of it.



Here's Hisham and some of the messages behind him!



Gah. On a random note, I wish I were more photogenic.



Candid photo taken by Carlsson.

Next up, I went for the a.testoni show.
Thanks to the MFW crew for tickets!




The view from my seat!!!!!
Awesome or what.
First row, and at the end of the stage!
super awesome view hahahaha.

(Too bad a.testoni's show wasnt the previous one which I saw like 10 minutes worth.)

Oh to clarify my previous sentence, the previous show was a underwear show for DKNY, Alexander McQueen, Emporio Armani and one more brand which starts with P.
Yes yes, it was an UNDERWEAR show.

I had ten minutes of gawking at the extremely tall and chiseled models.

haha okay moving on.

Here's a picture spam of that show!

Most or all the photos were taken by Carlsson as I was obviously being lazy observant of the show.




The show started off with a performance by......




Nathan Hartono!



Really liked his performance <3

I had a mini twitter conversation with him!!
(I would printscreen it if i could hahahaha)

I'm not a fan of the genre of songs he sings per se but I really enjoy it when he sings them!

Distracts me from the fact that I'm listening to songs away from my usual pop/rock/indie.


Click here if you have no idea who this guy is.


Followed by his performance was the actual show~







































Let's take a break and have a look at how ridiculously huge these cameras are compared to my puny NEX-3.




btw, spot a blue sleeve in the left edge of the photo?


It belongs to my good friend Leon!

Didnt expect to see him there at all.




Okay, break time's over.


















I think this guy's cute!!!! 8D






They have such nice noses omg mad jealous.




Main reason for this photo: Awesome and shiny black shoes. Nice.












That's about it for the a.testoni show!


Catch the photos from the Canali show in my next post!

<3

Labels: , , , , , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥