GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
My Nuffnang Story.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 / 2:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hiya guys!

You guys know what Nuffnang is right!

I bet you do.

If not, go here!

Anyway,

HERE'S MY STORY!

I first created this blog(aka http://goandbangthewall.blogspot.com/) on the 7th of Oct 2009!
(Before that I was using some other URL etc etc hehe.)

Went to check at Nuffnang and I was actually pretty surprised.

Back when I was only 14, I had already made tons of friends thanks to Nuffnang.


2009 -

I remember, that the first ever movie screening that I went for was G-Force!
(Okay just realized that the way I blog now and back then was kindaaaaa different. Photos kinda shrinked in that post! ): )

Photobucket


Okay I look kinda weird there HAHAHA.


Went for the screening of A Christmas Carol (Nov 2009!), briefly mentioned in this post.
Completely forgotten who I brought along and low and behold, it's mentioned!
Brought Clauson along. ((:

First time that I actually won tickets!


2010 -

AH I WENT FOR THE SYMPOSIUM TOO.


TADAH!

(Remembered cause I mentioned this in my end of year summary post hahaha)


One memorable post that I did was for the National Family Celebrations!
In turn I received 7 tickets for a game (Desperados?) at Sentosa!
There was a carnival and was really really fun.
Brought my family and my cousins there!
(Cant find any photos in my computer because I changed laptops somewhere last year. Must have gotten lost somewhere.)


Also went for quite a few movie screenings!
(Like how Nikole would say, she thinks that my luck is way too good cause I'm always getting movie tickets, but actually its all thanks to Nuffnang hehe.)


2011-
This year was more exciting!!

Went for G+ event at the start of the year!
(No photos etc etc, I didn't even blog about it T-T I do however remember going w Carlsson, and that was how I knew Thiang and the rest!)


I WENT FOR FOOD TASTING AT RAMEN PLAY HEHEHEHEHE.
(Sorry I'm a complete glutton hahahahaha)


Must post the link big big LOL.
(Sorry on sugar high now don't mind me.)


Also went for the gala premiere of Fist Of Dragon!!




Brought Carlsson along, and I just realised for the past 2 years that I've known him, I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE PHOTO WITH HIM.
Okay maybe he does but that's besides the point.


More recently, I went for the Gala Premiere of REAL STEEL!
(Also courtesy of Nuffnang hehehehe)

Blogged about it here.


Ah and a week after that I went for the screening of Mural w my mum.
No photos/blog posts )):


Getting lazy/busy cause of my O's hehe whoops.

And now, it is almost the end of 2011.
I really hope to be able to continue on my journey with Nuffnang for a long long time!

But here's something I would really like to go for -

NUFFNANG BLOG AWARDS!

Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.


Almost went for the one in 2009 with the rest, but something happened and I didn't manage to go!
(Forgot the reason why. :/)
Was sooooooooo sad. ):

So hopefully, I'll get to go for this year's one!!


Thank you, Nuffnang, for I wouldn't be who I am today online without you. <3



Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥