GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Say thanks, make someone's day.
Monday, November 21, 2011 / 6:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hi guys!

At this point now(6pm 21/11) I'm on a plane back to Singapore so this is scheduled. :3
Just to let you know.


ANYWAY.

I bet you guys saw my tweet the other day about Singapore Kindness Movement right!

In case you guys didn't, here's a screenshot!



Met many of those that I haven't met in forever, such as Thiang, Stephen, Jerrom(is this how I spell it?) and Wendy!




Arrived at 11.30AM only to see that the place is still empty!

However, I went to change after getting the tee.

Took a couple of photos with Wendy :D



This is what happens when you leave girls in Ion's toilet with a camera. Lighting's awesome!

Apparently Wendy and some of the rest said I look like a barbie doll.


I think I'm not barbie doll material HAHAHA.




Group photo of the G+ bloggers that came for this event!


With our lovely vice-president.
She looks different in specs!



We also received this bag filled with love :D


Annoucements being made...



And he mentioned this site, http://makesomeonesday.sg/


You can share a message of thanks or join the ambush video contest!


With each message, a daisy will bloom :D


Okay here's the event place!




It's a sea of blue!

Our emcee said we look like the sky. ^___^

And our emcee is none other than...




DANIEL ONG!


Took a photo with him but I think Jerrom has it o:

I have a photo with him from I think years ago! (I was a small girl then haha)


SKM mascot!
Singa's so cute. :D




The gerbera daisies ((:


With Thiang!


Our last group photo before we were asked to go onstage to welcome the GOH!


Yes I'm hidden somewhere there haha.


Bloco Singapura was there too!




We have flowers in our hair!

After that we were off to give out the daisies!




Didn't stop to take photos with everyone, but it was glad that I could bring a smile to so many people!

So why not, do something today.

Say thanks, make someone's day!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥