GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards - Part 2
Sunday, January 15, 2012 / 2:27 AM 1credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Good morning/evening/middle of the night.

Okay gonna write this out real quick now.
Still searching for what to wear tomorrow and Lenne's being an awesome friend/fashion blogger for giving me ideas.

She's also secretly a mad genius.
(Okay I'm digressing.)

Anyway, so this is part 2 of the NAPBAs post.

Finally trying not to be lazy!

The night before, I kinda just crashed at Jean and Lenne's room.
The bed's huge and I just slept in between them.

I feel quite bad cause I left Ivy all alone. ._.
(SHE GOT HER REVENGE! ---> will explain this next.)

So in the morning we were all pigs and slept past breakfast. (Sigh, two days of giving up hotel buffet breakfast. Woe is me.)

and JENG JENG JENG the hotel room phone rings off the hook -______-

At first the three of us completely ignores it - I think Jean didn't even hear it - until Lenne got irritated hahahaha.

I swear it was constantly ringing for like 15 minutes at least.
So when she picked it up it was - tadah - Ivy calling to make sure I get my lazy ass back to our room.

This is hilarious but I think everyone is crazily funny when they're groggy.
Not gonna specify what Lenne half-jokingly shouted/half-yelled at me but the point is that she was annoyed the reason her sleep was disturbed was cause of me.

HAHAHA sorry cant stop thinking about that scene.


Okay anyway.


So after all the preparations blah blah blah, we got downstairs to find the NN people!!

Jean and Lenne are lazy pigs tsk leaving us for sleep. ):




I kinda forgot where this is. DAMN.

I just remember we got off the bus to snap a pic, walk around under the scorching sun for 5 minutes and we went back on the bus.




I spy Clarence!!


Was at the next place hiding under shade (shit forgot where again) and this HUGEASS moth was happily sitting on a leaf behind me.



._.




Makeup-less again. Need to put more effort need to put more effort.



I was half awake. Do not judge.


/Digressing/

OFTD
Shirt - Rectangle oversized shirt ; H&M
Shorts - Ripped highwaisted shorts ; ShopFiasco(Online)
Bag - Grey Baggu Bag ; Rockstar(Level 3, Cineleisure)
Shoes - Navy Blue Toms
Watch - Ipod Nano 6th Gen.

Okay just added in the watch part cause it's not an actual watch LOL.


Blame the sun.


I spot 3 very awkward jumpshots of me, Ivy and Clarence. Gonna completely skip it cause it's horrible HAHA omg.






OKAY I KNOW WHERE WE WENT TO NEXT OKAY.

We left the tour and proceed to lunch at...



KLCC!

Lenne and Jean was correct omg the Nando's there has the exact same prices...

ONLY IN DIFFERENT CURRENCY!

Sorry I realised I only spazz like this when it's about food.



Artsy Fartsy shot of Ivy at Nando's.


Too busy pigging out and forgot to take a pic till I was half done. ._____.



IS THAT A SUPERMARKET I SPOT IN THE ISETAN?!?!?!?!


After that we cabbed to this really ulu place called Jaya One for flea market!!


Got cheated by the cab uncle cause he took extra rounds.
And we took the executive cab!! Our version of the Chrysler omg 60RM on cab fare.

Okay no photos during our time at the flea cause we were so busy browsing.

Plus it rained halfway so I kept the cammie away just in case.

I spent around 300 plus RM that day omg.

Went for dinner after that at Sushi King!!



Forgot about taking a photo of my curry rice. ._.

I did however take a photo of my brownie!


Pretty cheap it's like 5 dollars in ringgit.
Would have tasted awesome if heated.
Oh well.

Cabbed back to the hotel to change and etc etc etc and turns out there was this misunderstanding ):
The hotel staff are rude gah.

Nevermind moving along~

We went to G tower after that!

There are photos on fb but since I look horrible and got alittle high that night I shall not post any photos of that HAHA.

I am horrible.

Oh and thanks to the awesome Jean for supporting me while I couldn't walk straight.

Shall continue on when I remember.

Mum's telling me to go and sleep now and she's pretty darn serious about it.

Ciao.

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥