GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Paseo!
Friday, April 6, 2012 / 12:32 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hey guys!

So the other day, I went for the Paseo Roadshow down at NEX!
(NEX is the huge shopping mall above Serangoon MRT! :D )
(Thanks to FLY Entertainment! :D)

For those of you dont know what Paseo is, it's the tissue brand!


Mr Angel giving out samples :)



Random picture of the other bloggers!


After everyone reached, we headed up to the NTUC on the third floor for the roadshow!




This roadshow was to show how their tissues are being made~
















Never knew how tissue/toilet paper was made yknow!

So interesting.


They had this quiz board there too!

Can you answer any of the questions?


Look at the crowd!




With the other bloggers! :D




Go get your daily necessities from Paseo now!

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥