GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
I PLEDGE TO...
Friday, May 7, 2010 / 4:20 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


I pledge to...

spend more time with all my family members!


its really stupid, my weekly schedule.

Monday: School, CCA, home at around dinner time.
Tuesday: School, house practice(school event) OR Chinese tuition, home around dinner time.
Wednesday: School, Chinese tuition, A math tuition, home around 9-10pm.
Thursday:School, CCA/ Chinese tuition, E math tuition/Cheerleading, Home around 9pm.
Friday:School, A math tuition, English tuition, home around 10-11pm.
Saturday: School, Church. Home after dinner.
Sunday: Cheerleading. Home after dinner.

See my schedule!
ppl say that im crazy to have so many things. ._.

im going to spend more time w my family cause lately it really has been very very busy for me.
WHY DID MY DRAMA 'O' LEVELS HAVE TO START ALR. D:

because mother's day is near, i really want to bring my dear mum out but idk where to go. D:


When's father's day?

Anyway, here's more about the National Family Celebrations 2010~!



NATIONAL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS 2010 (NFC 2010)

Organised by the National Family Council, National Family Celebrations is an annual event which celebrates and reinforces the importance of families and family life. This year, Singaporeans are encouraged to make a personal commitment to their families by being a part of the Singapore Family Pledge Movement.

To provide opportunities for Singaporeans to follow through on the pledges to their families, there are a myriad of activities under the NFC 2010 calendar – which will interest the young, the old, and everyone in between! NFC 2010 will be held from 25 May to 26 June 2010, and this year marks the 25th Anniversary of the Celebrations. For more information on NFC 2010, visit www.nfc.sg.




It would be really lovely to spend a whole day out w my family members. :D

What are you guys waiting for?
Spend more time w your family members! <3

(L).

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥