GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Because they are important.
Saturday, October 16, 2010 / 11:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Friends.




They can come from anywhere in your life.



From school.



From randomly playing basketball together two years ago.





From CCAs.




From Legacy ♥



Claris, Xinyi, Rad.


Gary.



Fee.


Even some others whom pictures may not be here.







Even when you've never thought you would never know someone.




For starters, I used to just be a reader of Shavvn.
Thinking, ah, I'll never know what kind of a person he is anyway.


Because life is unexpected.


Now we're good friends.





Is life unpredictable?

If it wasn't, how is it life?







Some people hate their family.
I feel blessed for mine.





Because sometimes, all it takes is a little smile.








Someone had once asked me this before,

"What do you want to be when you grow up?"


My answer?

"Happy".

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥