GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
COMING UP.
Monday, December 27, 2010 / 9:54 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello!

sorry for the lack of updates, my laptop was at repairs~


COMING UP:


(not in any particular or chronological order)


Kite Flying / Baikuan's birthday!



Ice Skating!



Flea markets w my awesome Nik.




Wavehouse / Cousin Yang's birthday!



NCO outing @ ECP.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST,


Glitz & Glamour / Xmas party @ Bethany Presbyterian (That's the church I go to!)





OKAY I PROMISE I WILL BE QUICKER THIS TIME OKAY. <3

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥