GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Lenas
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 / 6:50 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Went for lunch the other day with Nikk.

Had pizza at Lenas!
Pretty good. Random few photos since my brain is refusing to function properly.
Must be my fever.


Pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon and cheese.


and a cold cookies and cream milkshake to go along with it!


Way too many ding a lings hanging off of Nikk's phone. Very heavy!




I'll blog about more relevant things soon.

<3

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥