GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Let it snow.
Sunday, February 5, 2012 / 2:20 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


/Massively overdue post because I've been so self absorbed in my daily life/

Gonna let the pictures speak this time!


I look horrible that day okay HAHA barely got enough sleep.






Dance Central with the fam!
We were having some sort of competition~




how unglam.


My sis, Ivy and my cousin's daughter!


Why this boy so cute?!





Star in the making!



This proves that my mother is a much better dancer than my dad.





Unwrapping my presents!


Okay rest of the photos mysteriously disappeared.

(:

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥