GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
WHAM BAM.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011 / 10:00 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


BAM.

Went to play the real steel game the other day!

(Internet's being crazy )))))): )


Here are some of the stuff I could do to chalk up points!





Here are some questions I managed to answer!

Censored the answers w moustaches hahahaha pardon my ridiculousness.



(Yes i screwed up the last question, hur hur.)







The questions were really hard to answer!!

Had to google.
ALOT.

But pretty fun tho haha you guys should go play too!


You guys can actually win prizes from playing :DDDDDDDD

Have a total of 5600 points now but idk if thats enough for anything haha didn't go check. :3

oh yeah and....



I WENT FOR THE GALA PREMIERE LAST WEDNESDAY!


Went w Clauson, didn't manage to get any pictures because there was a mandatory check in off all electronic devices.
So there went our phones and my cam!

But all in all, the movie was

AWESOME.

Like awesome x 27501275918953091271 I will go and rewatch it if it wasn't for my upcoming O lvls.


GO WATCH CONFIRM WONT REGRET.

(Sorry this post is alittle weird and doesnt sound like me, I'm on sugar high and brain dead from all my studying hehehehe I still love you guys la. <3)

Kthxbye I'm off to marry my books.

<3


PS: You can go play the game here!

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥