GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Something new, a new feeling of home.
Thursday, April 12, 2012 / 1:54 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So, it's just been a day after camp and I'm already missing my awesome group leaders.

WHY LIKE THAT?!

(Just in case you have no idea what I'm talking about,)

From Monday to yesterday, I was at Freshmen Orientation.
Went for the non residential camp!

At first, it was a tad awkward even though Peier (my cousin) was there.

I'm actually a very noisy and crazy person, but I tend to be very quiet at the start.
The enthusiasm of my GLs reminded me yet again why I always loved being a GL in secondary school.
It touches my heart when I see them putting in so much hard work just to let us enjoy ourselves.
Not that many people I know are willing to sacrifice time, energy, effort and a whole lot of other things for their juniors.
Maybe that's why I miss them so much. Their love for us freshies like how me and a whole other bunch of GLs had for our own juniors.

Awesome (Naruto) Andrew was named Best Freshie!
Somehow we ended up nicknaming him Naruto as he had brown hair, thick eyebrows and I remember another girl saying that he looked like Naruto.

But he wasn't the only person getting nicknamed, I got nicknamed as..
.
.
.
.
.
CHARLENE MINAJ!

Why, you ask?

During performance night, I rapped and sang Nicki Minaj's Super Bass as earlier that day, one of our very pretty GL Wyndee rapped that for us.
There might be a video somewhere, but nahhhhh not gonna go find it.
(More like don't want to laugh at myself again hahahaha wtf. If I have time I will do a proper cover, promise.)

Yeah so cause of that I am now Charlene Minaj lol.

I will stick to Charlene Aeryn, thank you very much hahaha.

Now I have this silly smile on my face while typing this, thinking of all the fun we had.

The cheers, the "HEYSHO"s, the games we played.

EHWA EHWA EHWA!

Wet games was pretty fun, the waterfall part was fun!
(I think none of you are understanding most of this hahaha unless you were at FOW!)


Now I miss doing the Griko Siol cheer.

WHY LIKE THIS WHY WHY WHY?!

Shall go visit Griko tomorrow night at Freshmen Orientation Camp's performance night tomorrow.

With just these three days, it's not just having fun, games, and making friends.

It's something new, a new feeling of home.

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥