GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Birthday Balloons.
Saturday, March 3, 2012 / 3:48 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So, I just turned 17 five days ago.
Celebrated mainly w the fam!

Gonna let the pictures do the talking~

Sunday ; 26 Feb 2012

Went to I12 and had TGIFriday's!








My cheesy bacon cheeseburger. It's actually quite huge for a burger.




Told ya. Now ignore my retarded face please.


Monday ; 27 Feb 2012 ; Actual Day

Went to Artistique w the fam for high tea!


Hazelnut hot chocolate, yums.


Mushroom Soup.





The bubbles looked colourful that day! Must be the stained windowpanes.










My roses and birthday cake :)



Will blog about the rest of the night soon. <3


Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥