GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Snip.
Monday, June 4, 2012 / 12:10 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hi, I cut my hair.


(Random) before photos:

Photoboothing with my darling Dawwnie in school,




Random photo from when I was doing the cover of I'm Yours and Price tag,




And finals day.



(Yes I didn't blog about Cineleisure's next online sensation. Sorreh haha.)




I'm the girl in green. The point is how long my pony tail is haha.

After photos:



LOOK AT HOW SHORT IT IS. sigh.

I have nice not so boring normal long hair photos now tho!



Took this after getting my haircut. I look so tired T-T




Anyway.

I didn't blog about Cine's Next Online Sensation because I was a tad busy ):
And I didn't bring my cam out that day meh.

I will however blog about my day with my awesome girls Janice and Michelle soon. :)




I have my Web Design and Programming exams tomorrow so I'll do the post soon!!
(I actually am an IT student. hur hur.)

Two papers tomorrow #offtostudy ):


<3

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥