GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
randomn update ?
Monday, October 19, 2009 / 3:25 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


First up , talentine rehearsals .

it was technically a waste of time ,
cause we just go there and NUA .

like wth waste time .

very little pictures . D:
there you go !



PRAISE IMMA EAT YOU . :D


Shanine doesnt want to take pictures . D:





th hardworking boys !




Next , random pictures from ytd !
we went bowling at Mount Faber Safra , then iluma after that !

Jie brought us to th arcade at th SEVENTH floor .
i know about th 5th floor one , idk what was on 7th floor .

then me and my parents went to watch a 10 mins or so horror show called ' the room '
its a circular room with th screen all around !
its 3d .

when in front got something , i turn around behind also got .
but th effects are freaking good man !

i was very very very and let me emphasize on th VERY ,
very entertained for 5 dollars . :D


thats th screen behind me !

YELLOW 3D GLASSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSs .



my parents . :D


Dinner was at manhattan fish market ! :D




Thats th size of my coke compared to my phone and stitch .
DAMN FREAKING HUGE EH .



With flash . hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee .




Alien looking stitch . :D







Yes , my camera flash is damn strong .
i think im getting a new one ! :D

and ahma is going to record th talentine for me ! :D
yayyayyay , thankiew very much ahma .

- Whole chunk of words deleted -

anyways ,
i have to go out now .
phone's kinda screwed with th reception .
may or may not receive msgs .
btw , when you call i may be a tad soft .
everyone says they cant hear me when im alr screaming through th phone .

BYEBYE .

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥