GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
BIRTHDAYS.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010 / 12:55 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello hello hello hello! <3

im celebrating my birthday on th 27th,my birthday itself.
For those who i've invited over FB and have not replied, please reply ASAP!
for those w/o FB,
Like my dear parry classmate Eugene, SOMEONE TELL HIM OMG.

I have super little contacts. D:

okay anyway,
cause my place isnt exactly very big, my mum gave me a limit to th amt of ppl and said its by invite. ._.
If you dint receive an invite over FB and you want to come, please tell me! i may have missed out some ppl. D:

And if you're coming yet did not tell me if you have any allergies/vegeterian etc, PLEASE TELL ME ASAP TOO.
Currently only Apple has told me that she's Vegeterian, and Deirdre anything also can eat HAHAHAHHAHAH.
okay okay, respond quick kay! <3

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥