GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
HELLO PHUKET .
Thursday, December 31, 2009 / 3:06 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Yes , i know im lazy to blog .
shoot me , its not a crime anyway .

JUST DONE WITH ORIENTATION AND BACK FROM PHUKET BABEY !
okay th pics are with my sister .
refer to FB .
I LOOK MEGA STUPID IN SOME .

okay i <3 parasailing ttm .
it was damn nice !



I look damn small can ! ^^^^^^^
i just randomly tied my hair up , w/o using a comb .
im proud of myself !
never complain about how tak glam it was .
th lifejacket was wet so my shirt and shorts got wet too .
roar .

okay watch out for my updates on Phuket !

(really wanted to upload everyday but then th stupid internet cannot use -.-)
(and i think im going to try to switch back to typing properly .
cant stand it when i have to type essays with my computer and i always subconciously add in th space .
SEE WHAT I MEAN ? AUTO GOT SPACE . -.-)



(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥