GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
HELLO .
Friday, January 8, 2010 / 6:31 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HELLO YOU YOU YOU AND YOU .
okay sorry i disappeared for so long . ._.

my post dint upload you knowwwwwwwwwww . tsk .
stupid blogger .

anyways ,
i got drenched 4 times this week .
just wonderful .
having cca orientation for sec ones tmr , and i think got parent teacher meeting !

Coke said that he say his sister's form eh . O:

IM HELPING TRACK heeheehee .

okay im going to fly now . see you sec ones tmr !

AND ,
if i see any parents tmr , i must rmb to NOT use any colloquial words . :D
yes thats actually a word .
go wiki for th meaning , for english-challenged friends . :D
i learnt it in english today ! (:


OKAY BYEBYE <3

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥