GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Go fly kite.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 / 4:15 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello~




Okay I know this is overdue.

BUT AT LEAST I GOT IT UP!!!!! <3




Otw to Marina Barrage~













You know the kite that BK brought was huge?

like literally.

It's wingspan is wider than my arms when stretched out!





Not a very good example of the size but you can more or less see.






THE WIND SUCKED.











After which, it started to rain (while being crazily sunny at the same time).

So, we proceeded to the sheltered area downstairs to talk/play games/eat.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nini and I ended up with a bitch fight.




See!





Okay we were actually playing hahahah.

TKD masters, Nini and the birthday boy *bows in respect*







The rain obviously stopped after awhile, but the sun was horrendously hot.


Thats some of us complaining about the lack of wind + the terrible weather.



Check out my first class pose *flicks hair*








OKAY THATS IT ABRUPT ENDING.
lol.




Sorry~

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥