GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Hiatus.
Sunday, April 10, 2011 / 1:48 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Sigh.

Going on full time dating with my books.

Gonna abandon this blog as well as Rocket Raid for the time being.

Need to do a ton of things first.


1) Pack up my room/desk which has gotten really messy yet again.

2) Go get a haircut.

3) Go shopping for stuff I need.

4) Clear out my cupboard for stuff I don't wear cause it's too small/big/any other reason.

5) Clear out my bag cupboard as well. Too many cluttering the poor little space.

6) Get a new phone casing for my iPhone as well as my BB Bold.

7) Deal with the bloody wordpress theme.
(I swear I'm about to go crazy with this. I would love to ask someone for help but my stupid pride is keeping me from just sending that text over whatsapp. -.-)

8) Plan out a schedule/buy a scheduler.

9) Study.

10) And to study somemore.



Okay I shall go deal with 7) now.

Major pissed with all the technicalities. ):

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥