GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Thank you, for everything.
Thursday, March 10, 2011 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello everyone!
I know this is a long time since the last one, but I thought, since I started, I should at least finish!
So this is part four of the short story, Choices You Make.
Part 1: Coffee Stained Jeans.
Part 2: Valentine's.
Part 3: Drink, Drank, Drunk.

To comment, click the "_ Credits Inserted." link beside the date.
How the story continues is based by your decisions.
Have fun reading!






That familiar sound of a phone’s vibration is known too well by Ryn.
But what she heard would change her life forever.

“SHAWN AND ZACH GOT INTO A BIG FIGHT. HURRY GET TO MY PLACE TO STOP THEM, I’M GOING CRAZY FROM ALL THIS YELLING.”


She had received a call from Andy.
Leaving everything at hand alone, she rushed to hail a cab.

In the cab, those eight words kept repeating in Ryn’s head.

Shawn and Zach got into a big fight, Shawn and Zach got into a big fight.

She couldn’t believe that those two could actually get into a fight.


When she reached the twin's place, she fumbled through her bag for the keys the twins parents had previously given her.
Just when she opened the door, she heard shouts from the kitchen.

"This is not about me liking Ryn!"

Ryn had gasped at what she heard. That voice clearly belonged to Shawn.

"This IS about you liking Ryn! You clearly know that I intend to woo her! Why did you have to like her as well?! "

"If you like her, then why did you set up that date at the rink?
I wouldn't know how you would feel about her!"

"Haven’t you noticed how I act around her during lunch?! "

"No I have not!"

"This quarrel is useless!"

"Let me just make this clear. I like her and I’m not about to give her up to…"

Shawn’s voice trailed off as Zach noticed Ryn standing at the entrance to the living room.
They were having such a heated argument that they did not realize that she had been standing there.

Her eyes welled up with tears.
As tears started streaming down, she ran out of the house.

Running, and running, and running, and running.


Calling Andy, with trembling hands, she was rubbed off the tears that was still running down her cheeks.

"A-An-d-dy. Come. Find-d me-e. Usual p-place. Please."

She hated internal conflicts.
It always tore her apart.

Andy was her only source of comfort now, her only refuge.
It hurt him to see her like this.

Andy had already warned both Zach and Shawn not to follow him, as it will make Ryn feel worse.
All he could do was to hold her in his arms, to gently pat her head, and to wish for the best.


When she finally fell asleep in his arms, he carried her back to her bed.
Tucking her in, he kissed her forehead.


Why...
Don't you know that this is hurting me too?
It really hurts me to see you this way...


Just as he turned to leave her bedside, Ryn unconciously grabbed Andy's arm, mumbling in her sleep.

"Shawn... Don't go... Please don't fight with Zach anymore..."

Tears welled up in Andy's eyes.
He called Shawn over, making sure that Zach didn't come along.

With a flustered look, Shawn made his way to Ryn's place.
He almost slammed the door shut on his way in.

But, Andy's words stopped him in his tracks.

"You know, she likes you too. Make sure that she never has to cry again. Cherish her with your heart, she's a wonderful girl."

Andy reluctantly left, leaving Ryn in Shawn's care.


Gently sitting down on the edge her bed, he carefully held her hand.


Why do I feel like I've let you down?
I wasn't able to protect you, I wasn't able to be there for you.
I promise that I will be here to catch you when you fall, to be there to stop those tears, and to be there when you need me.
If only you could hear me now...
Ryn, I love you.


He kissed his forehead, and fingered the rings he wore as a necklace.
He slid the smaller ring off, and onto Ryn's middle finger.
It was a perfect fit.
Since Ryn was going to be asleep for awhile, Shawn made himself at home and proceeded to cook a delicious bowl of porridge.

When she woke up, she first noticed the ring on her finger.
She had accidentally scratched herself while rubbing her eyes.

Then, she found a note on her bedside table.

Dear Ryn,
I'm sorry for making you cry. Don't anymore okay?
I promise to be here for you whenever you need me, to be there to stop all those tears, and to catch you when you fall.
There's a bowl of porridge that I've cooked for you sitting in the microwave, remember to eat it when you wake up.
It's not good to starve yourself. (:
By the way, I love you. ♥
Love, Shawn.


She was touched by this little gesture.
When she left her room to pick up the bowl of porridge, Shawn was sleeping soundly on the couch.
She sat down beside him, and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Thank you. For everything, and for being here for me."

"Because, it means the world to me."

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥