GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
(:
Saturday, March 12, 2011 / 11:54 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Somewhat happy day for me today.


For starters, I just came back from the IT show!




Bought myself a spanking new red NEX-3!!!






Isn't it pretty :D



And my sister just came back from Macau/HK/China,


AND SHE BOUGHT STUFF FOR ME HEHE.



X-mini~

A stitch floor rug, and a lacoste polo tshirt~




Very happy today~



Gonna charge and play w my nex-3 tomorrow (:

Should I name it? o:

Nevermind that I shall think of it some other day.


It's gonna be a happy weekend for me!!!



But my favourite boy is at camp ):

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥