GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Unforgettable!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 / 6:36 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Okay gonna be a massive pic spam from Semi Finals day. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.



Before we started for the day!!




From left to right: Me, Franchette, Ednes, Michelle, Janice










With Kikyo and my Mickey Ears! Tied em for the catwalk cause Cat A had mickey/minnie related clothes on.




With Hakim, who walked away the next day with the smashing title of the FIRST EVER Teenage Face Of The Year, for Cat B males!!





Stupid Kalebh here keeps insisting that my performance/singing was the best. -______-



Kazue!









Franchette was playing around w the cam while me and Kalebh were both on the phone. I look retarded hahahaha nevermind at least better than Kalebh.



Time for the catwalks!













Okay I have a really stupid face. DONT JUDGE ME I WASN'T READY.














This is ridiculous why do I have such stupid expressions.



Time for Cat B!!















































Yup there's a Charlynn in this competition!!



Setting up ._. you can view my horrible performance in my previous post or on youtube. :/








My eye shadow makes it seem as if I got punched in the eye.

















OKAY THATS IT BYE.


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥