GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Sun-kissed hunny bunnies.
Saturday, June 9, 2012 / 9:30 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Went to sentosa with my baby girls last week!


How's the hair length?




Okay gonna just post a few photos, there were way too many taken that day!
There's tons on fb. ^_^

We spent the entire day at wavehouse!

Photo credit: Michelle
Photo credit: Michelle
Photo credit: Michelle
Photo credit: Michelle


Candid photo of me awkwardly drinking coke. hahaha




Photo credit: Michelle



Then our handsome boy Alexis came along!


#awkwardturtle.



I think he got buff-er after getting enlisted..

He came straight from Sasuke! (yknow, the SG version of Ninja Warrior.)




And he was dressed in this. Jeans. And boots. TO THE BEACH.
Haha eh at least he still looks good in pink.





Darling Mich can't take a proper photo with Alexis cause he's scared that she might be a crazy woman who might potentially kill him.
(She was alittle no wait make that very self high and a tad bit crazy. I think that scared the poor boy.)


Alexis was a complete darling, he treated us to lunch/dinner. We were alittle too self obsessed so there isnt that many photos of him. ):



Photo credit: Janice


Poof-y hair after showering!! :D

We went separate ways after that. It was so nice to see my darlings after so long <3


Oh yeah and after I went home to take a shower, I went out again to meet Mich.

Photo Credit: Michelle

Went to tanjong beach club that night :)

Full Steam Ahead (the event) was okay, but I guess dancing on a beach in a maxi-dress is crazy because it's so hot.



I'll blog soon about other things! <3




xoxo.



Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥