GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
sick , bleh .
Thursday, October 22, 2009 / 10:31 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


blah .
im sick .

I HAVE NO MOOD TO BLOG ROAR .

anyways ,
WHO WANTS TO JOIN NEBO'S THE QUEST'09 ?

i just found a picture of my team when we joined last year .

ON TH SITE ITSELF LEH ZOMFG .

Peier , me , Annette , Kelvin , ShengQuan .



i look kinda different eh ?
that was like one year ago . O:
i think it was in march .
that was th me that _____ ____ __ ____ with .
roar .

anyhoos ,
i wanna join this year's one !
IM DAMN PISSED CAUSE I HAVEN REPLACE MY CARD .
wallet got stolen th other time . D:
need to go allllllllllllllll th way to e-hub just to replace it .
and my tapz card moneyyyyyyyyyy .

fly away alr . D:

whoever that wants to join tell me okay !

and my meds are kicking in alr , so im off to bed .
i think .

btw ,

MY COMPUTER IS GONNA BE CONFISCATED FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO CAUSE MY BILL BAO AGAIN .
all cause i send 3k+ msgs when i only have 1k free . D:

dont expect me to be online !
and expected posts will be delayed . D:

- i havent really found stuff that stand out ,
- and i dont really know stuff about me that you guys dont know .

guessing game ?
roar .

goodnights peopleeeeeeeeeeeeee .

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥