GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Happy 1/1/11.
Saturday, January 1, 2011 / 11:59 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello~


Happy New Year everyone!



Yes I know I'm (almost) a day late.
Sorry~


Here's my New Year's Resolutions.
(In no particular order tho.)

1)STUDY HARD FOR O'S. (like seriously no play all study. ):)

2)To stop procrastinating.

3)To stop being naive. I swear I'm way too gullible. I need to wisen up.

4)Be more dedicated to my blog. (despite the whole all study thingy. I CANNOT CONTINUE TO NEGLECT MY BLOG.)

5)Blog more.

6)I promise to be a good girl.

7)Continue to play my saxophone even though I'm no longer in band. (I had personal conflicts w the conductor grr.)

8)Stop neglecting my piano.

9)Actually bother to go learn a new song on the piano.

10)To not procrastinate and actually try to accomplish my resolutions.


I promise to blog soon!
(I hope I do.)



HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3




Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥