GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Flashbacks.
Monday, January 17, 2011 / 1:26 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Here's 2010.

How awesome or how sucky it was.

I admit, I didnt really like 2010.
But, I also admit, some things made me really happy.
And sad at that.



I dont really remember much about the start of the year, so i'm gonna refer to all my archives.


Jan.

Started the year of by pranking some people by saying I cut my hair really short.
Here's the two pics from that blog post. :D






Went for TMS finals to support Shawn.
Made a poster w Nicole's help (:






Feb.


Wrote a long vday post about my first love,


Had a birthday celebration at my place.



And got teased like crazy over Coke.






March.


Got promoted to Assistant Section Head (Admin),

And started work at Made In Candy. (Yes I still randomly work there now.)

Went for a Symposium organized by Nuffnang.



April.


Celebrated two year's of being Aloysius's gan-wifey(i know its alittle childish but cmon, it was a two year anni at that point of time.)

Got attached to Asher, resulting me to getting spammed by almost everyone asking the same question.


Became a Cheerleader,


And blogged about National Family Celebrations.

May.

Asher broke up w me for Dawn, (which she so famously dumped him 2-3 weeks later)
Got flamed over FB,
And I got Yongxiang suspended from school for three weeks.
(cmon the dude was giving me threat calls.)


June.

Went for TAF bonding camp, and blogged about that apple (with a xmas tree design) I got during our treasure hunt at MacRitchie.

Blogged alittle about Love and Lies.


BU came over, and we had cheerleading (bonding) camp.


July.

Was still all sad and hurt
,

But found ways to distract myself, like cheering.







Wished the very awesome Alwin a happy birthday,

As well as my awesome older sis,





Supposedly went on hiatus,


But ended up writing a short story.


August.

Went for Step Up 3D's GALA PREMIERE, and I brought along Edwin Goh.
(He's the dude from Fighting Spiders in case anyone didnt know. He plays Soon Lee!)

Blogged the second part of the short story.


September.

Really disappeared and reappeared w part three of the short story at the end of the month.

Had a family bbq too.



October.

Blogged about how important friends are,



November.

Went to taiwan.

December.

Celebrated BK's birthday w some kiteflying,

As well as Ice Skating w Justin, Caleb, Nigel, Rachael and Carissa.

NCO outing at ECP,

Flea markets w Nikole,


and obviously there was xmas eve.


Went for Glitz & Glamour xmas party at the church I attended,



Ended up getting voted for best dressed.


Went for Sec 1 Orientation,









NYE was spent on a movie w Nikole,
(Little Fockers)


After which we went to Vivo to find Warren, Quan Rui and Louis.

Had mega heaps of fun, laughter and nonsensical penalties for losing in dai di (big two, as some people call it.)







Sometimes, looking back at your life shows you how much you've grown.


Be it for better, or for worst.



My life may have had some up and downs in the year of 2010.




But I believe, there's more to come, in 2011.

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥