GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Wait a minute.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 / 5:49 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello!

Sorry I disappeared.
Having my drama paper tomorrow so I'm off to mug once I'm done w this post.
Will be blogging about some stuff soon!

Just a quick peek.





The huge amount of photos taken during track nationals,






Random day outs, like with Edwin(Yes, he's the dude who plays Soon Lee from fighting spiders).





Mother's day. Here's my dearest mum w the cake I baked for her!





Cheerleading Nationals 2011. (That's a photo of Legacy's performance and yes, I'm from that team!)





Sentosa, w my awesome bb Nikole.





Chinese New Year. I know it's long overdue. ):




My pretty crazy but fun birthday chalet.






And a random trip up to KL and Genting w the family.



Be back in a while! <3

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥