GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Polka Dots
Friday, June 15, 2012 / 1:29 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hey guys!

Quick update.

Went for New Face auditions last saturday, didn't snap any photos cause my camera was buried deep in my bag.
(Didn't get in, but my awesome baby Michelle did!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!)

Anyway, we watched Madagascar 3 that day, and the show was pretty cute!

Photo credit: Google

SO CUTE I TELL YOU.

So while we were in the cinema, Mich decided to take a photo.

The issue with her cam is that the flash doesn't go off like normal cameras, it kinda stays on before AND after taking the picture, a little bit like a flash light where you'll have to manually hit the on/off switch.

Photo credit: Michelle

Not too bad, not too bad.

Been a tad busy this week, but i'll update you guys with more stuff soon!

xoxo.


Labels: , , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥