GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
July/August.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 / 3:45 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Just realised how dead my blog is.
I'm apparently starting to be less active not just on my blog, but on twitter and facebook as well.
WHAT IS THIS, I AM BECOMING A CAVEWOMAN.

Okay that aside.

Quick catch up of what's happening lately! MASSIVE LONG POST I AM WARNING YOU.

(Gonna refer to FB and twitter and my calendar since my memory sucks. ): )

July 13th:
Celebrated the sister's birthday.







July 15th:

Did a photoshoot for Dancing Circus. Go check them out at dancingcircus.com.sg!
Shall spam you all with photos of me. bwahahaha









Not my usual style but hey, I look good in a dress and floppy hat!


August 3rd - 5th:

Was involved in a little something called the 48 Hours Film Project.
It's where you get your genre, required character, dialogue line and prop on friday night, and have FOURTY EIGHT HOURS to write, film, edit and submit a short film of 4-7 mins.
Had fun with my friends from Moving Images(MOI)!

Here's the finished film. Hope you guys get the jokes hur hur hur.




August 9th:

Met my girls for lunch on National Day. Havent seen them in ages, how much we've changed from FOTY days!!


From left: Jolene, Janice, Michelle, Sherly


Sherly is my new wife. <3 nbsp="nbsp">




Proven: Girls ALWAYS camwhore in the toilet.




OMG WHAT IS THIS I CANT EVEN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


August 12th:

New Cover!

檸檬草的味道 (The Smell Of Lemon Grass) by Jolin Tsai.
Was done for round 2 of Ocean Butterflies' V-Singer 2012!




August 14th:


With Edgar! Had presentation so we were all in formal wear. Sorry la this is the only full shot I have haha.

August 15th/17th:

Was filming for a docu-drama on Channel 5. Airing somewhere in Oct/Nov!



With Ethan, my co-actor! He's also my colleague at the restaurant/bar that I work at hahaha.


With Bryan :)


Filming outside Nana in the middle of the night! One of our outfits for one of our scenes :)


Sherly and I were acting as best friends in the show hehehe.

August 15th:

With Sherly & Clive!



As you can tell from what I'm wearing this was after filming.
Nuff said.


August 17th:


Nuff said yet again.

August 26th:

Dancing Circus had an event at Orchard. :)







August 30th - Sept 2nd:

COMEX.



Okay gonna head out to work now.


xoxo.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥