GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Standard Procedure.
Friday, February 8, 2013 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Sorry that I've been missing. Been rushing out assignments!

So I was in class the other day and I happened to open Photobooth.

I realised that it is standard procedure to just spam photos when you're on photobooth so...


Here you go.

Say hi to Jazly and Taro, my classmates!
I was in formal wear as I had a presentation that day~



See how Taro is just laughing at me and Jazly. ):
CENTRE PARTING LEGGO.


Yes that is apparently my lecturer.

 
Poke poke.


 Last minute moving hahaha


Candid shots haha


Me: Come come take photo with me
Taro: Huh don't want la
Me: EH SMILE


Fishball face for you?


Okay this pose is overrated. Need to find new things to do.



I keep disturbing Taro to take photos with me hahaha



Here you go a narcissistic photo of myself.



Yknow how I kept disturbing Taro to take photos with me?

Well...

Jazly took revenge for him.
Scroll down and see how.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


SEE HOW MY CLASSMATE BULLY ME!!! ):

I'll blog about my trip to the Art Science Museum soon!! 


x.

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥