GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Catch up.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Went back to my secondary school few weeks back!



Tabithan, Dominique, me.


 Not in my PE T-shirt because I changed out of it!!




PIMPLESSSSSSSS boooooo T-T


We had this thing were we would dabao KFC and head to this playground to eat.
Memories :')


Went for filming afterwards!
Will do a full post on that next time :)



My dance partner who is 1.92m tall. I FEEL SHORT LA.


I haven't gotten my makeup done at this point of time. Will show you guys next time :D

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥