GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Ribbons and Snowflakes.
Friday, January 4, 2013 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hey guys! How was your new years?

So my family always has a christmas party on xmas eve :)

Note: I look like crap that day haha I had just finished Orientation Training Camp 2 days earlier AND I WAS SUNBURNT LIKE MAD !@#$%^&*






My niece Calyn and my cousin Alex :)

 Starry starry night~


My dad managed to move these down from the third floor. How, I'll never know.


Blurry shots of food cause it was so damn dark ._.



The salmon was to die for *drools*




SO CUTEEEEEEE!!!


With the sis :)

With cousin Annette!



And Peier photo-bombing!


With the cousins!


Ka chng shot cause somehow it sounds like cousins. HAHA


I broke my favourite cup cause I walked into the door. #stupid
The cup's from San Francisco ):



Gift exchange!!







The gift I got from the gift exchange :)


Super cute notebook!





Chocolate cake with some alcohol in it o:






All the sick people in the house ):


The family and some of Quan's friends!


Lit some candles, sang some songs, AND IT WAS WAAAAAAR.




Look at my floor ):
I got sprayed in the face haha so I didnt have time to take pictures!


Presents presents yay yay yay










With Quan!

Fail shot :/



Eliora, Sheng Quan and me!


All my presents heh :3

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥