GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
L'etoile.
Sunday, January 6, 2013 / 12:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Visited this quaint little cafe called L'etoile on xmas day!

Hidden at 160 Owen Road, this french themed Japanese cafe is super cute!
Closed on Mondays.
Find out more here.
















Botak Bradley!





Trying to capture the Ho Ho Ho temporary tattoo on my wrist haha.
There are more designs available at Gumtoo!



Peace sign/dreamcatcher that the boy bought for me :3



Eggs Benedict! Not a fan of the bread ):
Hollandaise sauce was thicker than the usual ones :/


French Toast w/ Bacon & Scrambled Eggs.
Thumbs up for bacon. I love bacon so too bad if I'm biased.
Toast tasted alittle different from what I'm used to, but still not bad!


Ice Chocolate :)
Could have been less diluted!


Lava Cake w/ Coffee Ice Cream.
This is absolute deliciousness.
I don't even have words to describe this wonderful chocolate treat.
*drools*

I'll be sure to head back for more desserts!
L'etoile Cafe
160 Owen Road
Singapore 218953
Tues - Fri, Eve of Public Holidays: 11AM - 10PM
Sat, Sun, Public Holidays: 9AM - 10PM
Closed on Mondays.
Free Wi-Fi
http://letoile.com.sg/ 

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥