GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
confiscated .
Sunday, October 25, 2009 / 11:22 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


BAH .

my computer will be officially gone for a week starting tomorrow .
but i got my laptop , heeheehee .

will be having cca make up tomorrow . D:

AND I LOST MY CCA MAKE UP FORM .

im screwed im screwed im screwed .
now i needa get another one . D:

gonna eat dinner with ________ tomorrow . :D

ahma , guess who . ^^


im gonna miss you , dear desktop , even tho you'll still be in my room .
MY MUM ONLY CONFISCATING MY POWER CABLES .
smart right , so no need move th whole thing out .
no cable how to on . D:

anyhoos ,
goodnight .

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥