GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Do me a favour please!
Friday, May 20, 2011 / 10:18 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello everyone!


okay so I'm going to have to ask you guys for a favour.

first off, go to Teenage.com.sg.

Then, you should spot the sign in/join us buttons somewhere near the right like so.



If you have an account, thats good log in.

If you dont, press join us and you should see this.



Fill it up and whatnot, i presume everyone knows how to.


After you've logged in, go back to the homepage and find the "Teenage Big Day Out 2011" picture/banner.


It's there if you couldnt find it.


After you click that, scroll down till you see this.



Press the first link thats boxed up in yellow.


Here's the link in case you couldn't find it: click here.


When you get to that page, scroll down till you find my name/picture.



Right now it's sadly at the bottom. ):



And vote away!

You guys can vote once DAILY so please please please please help me with the votes!

They count for 40% of the score so its no joke.


Thank you <3

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥