GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Click click snap.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 / 11:13 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HEY THERE EVERYONE!

Okay gonna be really random now.


I GOT INTO THE SEMI FINALS OF TEENAGE'S FACE OF THE YEAR WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.




Okay not very clear cause I took a photo of the mag w my iphone 3GS, thus the quality.

Sorry if I look awkward hahahahaha.

You can find my photo and the rest at Page 42 of the Teenage September issue!


ANYWAY.


Here are the semi final details:

Date: 10th September 2011
Time: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Venue: Iluma, Bugis.


Please come down and support me k!

(And my other awesome friend like Ednes!)

Omgomgomg I'm gonna make a fool out of myself ):

Please leave me a comment/fb msg/sms/twitter/email or something if you can come down to support me!

Would really love it if you guys could come ^^


X.



Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥