GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Busy bee.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012 / 1:40 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So, recently I've been involved in a little competition by Teens Magazine called Teens Model Search 2012!


My voting pic!

Voting ends tonight at 6pm, so please help me like the pic over here if you havent :)

Please also help vote for some of my friends!


Vote for Gerald here!



For Ginger, over here!



Over here for Janice!



Here for Yuzhi!


And finally, here for Ben :)


Will update once I have stuff to update with hahaha I've been so busy with school. ):

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥