GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Hello from Korea!
Thursday, October 4, 2012 / 11:45 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


Hello from Korea!

It's currently 12.35 am over here and I'm freezing in my room cause I'm just that scared of the cold.


Mama and Dad sent me off!





I look like a teacher fml.


Had breakfast at Wang!



My passport cover :)






Was playing PvZ haha



Getting "interviewed" by Tommy hahaha

AND WE'RE IN KOREA!




There's the plane we were in!


Wai Keat & Dhyllis :)



I SPY A PINK PLANE



Tommy took this hahaha


My darling Coach bag is travelling with me!







I spy my pink luggage. Why everything also pink hahaha I don't even like pink.



Fell asleep in the bus and we arrived somewhere for food!



Had Kimchi & Tuna Ramyeon :)



With the class at Changi Airport before flying :)


Will update on the next few days as I go along!! 

Labels: , ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥