GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
Let's go to the beach.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 / 7:55 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So I went to Sentosa with some of my friends!
Quick update cause I'm actually in the midst of packing my luggage ):


Mac for Breakfast! Blur shot of Sean's mouth hahaha


With Marcus!

OOTD:
Crochet Crop Top
Black Cardigan
Two Toned Leopard DIY Shredded Shorts w/ Studs


Candid shot of me flicking my hair heh.



With the girls :)


With Gilbert!

Stupid boy threw me into the sea a couple of times. ):

There are more photos on FB but I wouldn't want to spam you guys haha.

Went to Swee Choon for dinner!
You guys should try the food there if you haven't :)

Will blog when I'm in Korea!

xoxo.

Labels:


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥