GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
What's coming up.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012 / 9:00 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So I have quite a couple of things to blog about.

I'll be headed to Korea from the 4th to the 10th of October with my school.
Will try to blog when I'm there, provided I have internet!

Apart from that, I'll also be blogging about Gilbert's birthday :)

Will also try to cover IMI day!

Will be covering the Teens Model Search Finalists photoshoot after the November issue comes out so be sure to grab that month's copy alright.



Here's a photo of me in bunny ears, with the other Main Comms, taken during IMI day. :)

x.

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥