GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
CNY Eve!
Sunday, February 10, 2013 / 1:06 AM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


So I was at Chinatown earlier!

I snapped a few random pictures then my battery died. ):
Forgot to charge!











uhhhhhhmmmmm what the hell is this.




With Mama Kiew!


Some blur shots with my dad!




My dad's so kiewt heh.
See what I did there huh huh? hahahahahaha


My family all damn cute la.

With my sister!





With Mama again :)


Meet my youngest cousin Joel!




muah muah muah




And my final photo was with my...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Grandma!!

Look at how cute she is awwwwwwwwwwww :3


I know I said I'll blog about my trip to the Art Science museum haha I'm actually trying to find my other memory card, the photos are in there ):

x.

Labels: ,


Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥