GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
HELLO , i hate mixed emotions .
Thursday, October 29, 2009 / 1:29 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


zomgwtfhnoway .
im dying to hear th music playing .
BUT I NEVER BRING MY EARPIECES .
and someone said she dont have even tho she OBVIOUSLY have .
she was using it just now you know .


IM LIKE IN TH COMP LAB DOING MY NYAA .

and i suck at it .
im freaking hungry and i cant go down to eat .
and im mighty pissed .

you people think its all my fault .
take a look at how you guys are treating me before you comment .
firstly , we're called 8AM but we have 9 people .
you guys forever outcast me ,
and when i finally decide to say something about it it ends up as my fault .
in th morning , i have duty .
not near you guys , dont talk , expected .
in class , you guys ignore me .
some make small conversations , i thank you for that .
During PE , when they say split into groups ,
im th one being thrown into another group .
as th PE rep , i dont mind .
precisely because im th rep , im th last to join a group .
yesterday , at NEwater ,
DID YOU EVEN REALISE THE MEANING BEHIND WHAT YOU SAID ?
you wanted to take a picture of th whole 8AM together ,
and you said ' come all 8 of us take picture together . '
after you realised you said that in front of me then you ask me join you guys and take .

i snapped at you , that was my fault .
but you dint even care about my feelings when you said that did you ?
even Nicole tried to help you by saying you dint see me today .
i am not air okay , neither am i invisible .

Winnie has been asking me if im okay ,
thank you , BUT IM NOT .
which part of me looks okay to you ?

when i display my unhappiness , some dont care , some asked if im okay and someone gave me that face . -.-
when we were at NEwater , did any of you actually bother to ask if im okay ?
apart from Rachel , YY and Winnie .
th rest of you dint care at all .
not a single bit .
you guys dint even realise then i was alr unhappy and uncomfortable .

every single recess , im th one without a seat .
if any of you cared , we would be sitting at th long table instead of th round table .
i dont want to fight with anyone for a seat , you people dont need me anyway .
so i ended up sitting with Derine , KY and Jas .
instead of asking me to join you guys , you guys continued chatting happily away without caring ,
thinking is that i wanted to join them very very very much .

you guys didnt want me there what .
i just made your lives easier by disappearing .

Nicole asked me along to go to Sentosa tomorrow .
DO ANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN WANT ME THERE ?
i would guess no .
i have tuition anyway , a reason for my absense .

i love you guys , but theres more reason for me to hate .

we wont have anymore outings starting next year .
maybe you guys will .
i know im not invited .
I guess i will have a very pathetic birthday next year then .
the friends i thought i was closest with were actually th furthest .
its okay .
i'll find a way somehow .

I hate mixed emotions .
do you ?

(L) .

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥