GOANDBANGTHEWALL*
 

PROFILE   ENTRIES  LINKED  NUFFNANG  MUSTREAD COVERS
Because I'm different.
OMG , ITS SMART .
Tuesday, December 8, 2009 / 7:52 PM 0credits inserted.

<$BlogCommentBody$>

By <$BlogCommentAuthor$>, at <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment


HELLO PEOPLEEEEEEEE .

did you miss me ? :D

anyways .

i've heard of th brand Garmin , (like my dad's GPS)
and ASUS . (th lappies ?)

But ever heard of Garmin-Asus ?
i havent . O:
not till today , when i found out about their
Garmin-Asus Live-Navigation Challenge .

there's G60 and M20 ,
but i prefer th M20 !
i heart th colour and th buttons (even tho its a touchscreen phone)

G60 ,
M20 .



im not th kind who is used to NO BUTTONS at all .

Look at its summary of th M20 !

Business meets pleasure with the stylish-yet-powerful nüvifone M20. Featuring Windows Mobile Pro, the nüvifone M20 was created for on-the-go professionals. This sleek mobile handset packs lots of great features in a compact design so you'll have everything you need to get more done in less time.

OMGEEEEEEE .
so cool .

it has internet ! yayyyyyyyyy.
th screen is surprisingly large . O:
there's a qwerty keyboard on th screen for smses !

oh oh oh and it has GPS !
its Global Position S...... uh .
Satellite ?
system !
Global Positioning System . (i think .)
just nice for road idiots like me !

trust me , you wouldn't want to know what a road idiot i am .
when i came out from Orchard MRT(marriot exit) ,
i turned left and walked all th way to opposite TAKASHIMAYA .
before i realised that Far East was in th opposite direction . :/

if you guys wanna check out M20's overview , click here !
or here for G60's overview .

This is one of the reasons i want one . (G60 or M20 !)

IM WAY TOO MUCH OF A ROAD IDIOT .

im always logging in to Wireless@SG before i can check Google Maps .
which apparently ,
doesnt load very well due to th sucky connections i get from time to time .

and th Garmin-Asus phones has GPS !
my savior . <3

it would totally own my current phone hands down .
:D

anyhoos , be sure to join their Live-Navigation Challenge here !
i would LOVE to go , but im in camp from 19dec on !
th exact date th challenge is on .
boo . ._.
bad luck .

be sure to register by 19dec , 12 noon !

(L) .

PS : I forgot to check my email ! i won tickets for The Princess & The Frog , but dint check it in time ! howwwwwww . i wanna cry you know . D: anyone knows if i should still reply a no or what . O:

PPS : make sure you check them out !

PPPS : who knows what ps , pps and ppps stands for ? O:

Posted by: @kiewc     Email me    Back to top

Archived




Plugs


    follow me on Twitter


    Template


    Loading
     
    © Template by Poopsicle.
    Everytime i try to leave, something keeps pulling me back, telling me I need you in my life. ♥